01. Helps reduce my carbon footprint. If I could get a large enough cup I wouldn’t have to make multiple trips, being that I drive to DD, I won’t have to worry about additional emissions I am putting into the environment.
02. Makes the work day seem more bearable.
03. Helps me achieve my daily intake of antioxidants (good PR).
04. Improves mental performance.
05. I generally don’t drink anything else all day long so this will keep me from being dehydrated.
06. The more the merrier.
07. The average coffee consumption in the US is 3.1 cups per day – that’s 24.3 oz. This means that my extra large coffee is actually just under average in size by daily consumer standards. How can DD not support the overall average of millions of users in one cup? (www.coffeefacts.com)
08. Helps me achieve the recommended Daily 5 Fruit and Vegetable intake since the coffee bean actually comes from pit of a fruit. (good PR).
09. Why not?
10. It may help cut my risk of colon cancer in half (good PR).
11. It makes me happy, a happy customer = more purchases (larger profit for you).
12. I need it.
13. It may help reduce the risk of heart disease (good PR).
14. Keeps me headache free.
15. Due to the fact that I like my coffee extra light, the larger the cup, the more milk I will have which will help me reach my calcium intake for the day.
16. Because this is truly good PR. A customer has a wish – DD grants it, making not only her but millions of unsuspecting customers happier.
17. Keeps my road rage at bay for a longer period of time.
18. It will give me 12 more reasons to get out of bed in the morning.
19. Because I like my coffee extra light, my 24 oz cup really only contains (or should) about 18-20 oz. of coffee, so a larger cup will net me the full 24 oz. that I really should have.
20. Because, because, because, because, because… because of all the wonderful things it does… (homage to the “Wizard of Oz”)
21. If this isn’t a Dunkin Perk, I don’t know what is.
22. Isn’t it all about making the customer happy anyway?
23. Caffeine may help boost the female sex drive… i’m just sayin (http://www.streetdirectory.com/food_editorials/beverages/coffee/9_reasons_to_enjoy_your_cup_of_coffee.html)
24. Makes my tolerance level of annoying people last longer.
25. Will help me achieve the liquid equivalent to ‘calgon take me away’.
26. Because my favorite quote is, “Given enough coffee I could rule the world.” I’d like to prove this.
27. Makes the work day seem more pleasant
28. Helps me be more efficient for a longer period of time
29. Makes me more alert which allows me to be more creative.
30. I already support your habit, why don’t you help support mine?
31. I run on Dunkin, but I only has 24 oz to run on… put, put, put
32. I’ll advertise your brand for free… wait, aren’t I already doing that?